Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Wow, I have some special secret pals!!



Many of you know that I am participating in a few secret pal exchanges with others going through this process. It's kind of a like a drawn out baby shower and it's nice to pass the time buying gifts for someone else along the way.
Well, today I got the gifts from my KnoxChinaMamas group. She sent me the sweetest bear for Sarah, with the Love postage stamp on his t-shirt. I thought I'd add the photo with Tigger checking out the new addition to the family. :) Also, I got a 'princess tiara' silver charm for my charm bracelet. How appropriate!! I can wear it and think of my little 'princess' waiting to come home.
I hope my secret pals out there know how much I appreciate their kindness!!!
That's not all!!!
Over the weekend, I opened a package from my DecDTC Yahoo group and the theme was 'Lucky Ladybugs.' Inside there was a precious ladybug basket, which will be perfect for Sarah's first Easter next year!!! Also, there were 10 little ladybug die cuts for my scrapbooking, a ladybug pencil sharpener, ladybug shopping list and ladybug post it notes! How adorable! AND, my secret pal handmade the card to go along with it! Thanks so much DecDTC secret pal!!!
I have started a bib swap on my CCAI Dec/Jan DTC group with 16 members. We mail out a bib to 2 people a month and receive 2 bibs a month that way. So, I'll be sure to post photos of the bibs I get!
I love it all! It's such great fun to open these thing with Sarah in mind!