Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sweet Sixteen???



Today marks our 16th month waiting since we got our LID on 12/29/05. Enough about that. . .
I just got back today from a quick trip to North GA to visit my aunt, uncle and grandfather. We had a very nice time visiting together! I enjoyed helping my aunt with her library book sale on Saturday. That evening, we went on a boat ride and this morning I attended their contemporary church service. It was awesome and very uplifting! Very much what I needed today!!!
The drive home was beautiful! I took some great photos of my aunt's flowers and will post them soon.
Steve is in NY for a month doing a big remodeling job and I don't like it one bit! We're one week down, about 3 weeks to go. I sure am missing him tonight! I think I'll add a pic to this post, just so I can see his sweet face. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope the next three weeks go by really, really fast!!!