Sunday, June 10, 2007

And just a little more...









On Saturday, we got up early to hit a few garage sales. We covered Pawley's Island, Murrell's Inlet, Surfside Beach, Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach. We also found some thrift and consignment stores on the way.
Steve thought it would be fun to play putt-putt and we found Mt. Atlanticus Minotaur Golf, which looked like fun! We played both the Conch and Minotaur courses and had a blast! Steve got a MUCH better score than I did, I am awful! But, it was a lot of fun anyway.
Then for dinner, we went to Benjamin's Calabash Seafood and enjoyed the buffet. We have to do a calabash each time we visit, but only one will do about once a year!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWE!!!!! It looks like you guys had a great time!!!

Kim said...

Oh you are giving me pains..I love that area and I'm not going this year.

I am glad you all had fun :)

Kim said...

I just read your profile, I am LID 12-05-05 and I am in Kingsport!

The Shoemakers said...

I just caught up on your blog. We were in Myrtle Beach, too, and the pic of our kids was from behind The Hot Fish Club in Murrell's Inlet. I've been meaning to post more photos. Looks like you guys had a wonderful time, and looks like you had awesome weather! See you Tuesday night,
Sara

Alyson and Ford said...

Glad you had lots of fun with family!
Can't wait to see your daughter soon........

Alyson
LID 01/27/06