Monday, September 17, 2007

Hit the Target!



Today, my friend Peggy and I 'hit the Target.' She joined me as I registered for baby items this evening. It was great fun!! Since Steve and I had already registered at BabiesRUs, he was totally fine not going this time. Actually, he asked NOT to! :) Oh well, at least I got him to BabiesRUs, huh? But, when I got home tonight, he wanted to know all what I registered for. We got online and looked and he gave me some more ideas he needed to add. That's the great thing about these registries being online, I can change them WHENEVER I feel like it or change my mind. I love that!!
I also love this little Bright Starts Tropical Turtle! He plays calypso music and I've gotta have it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you got him to BabiesRUs, the meca of all baby stores! LOL I like adding things online too. Those registries are so addicting! By the way, don't forget to go get the award from my site!

Alyson and Ford said...

Congratulations on your new baby boy. We will miss not being able to read about your China joureny, but I am sure you are so excited. Take care and let everyone know how you are doing!

Alyson
LID 01/27/06