Saturday, January 13, 2007

Kaylene is Home!




Isn't she just precious?!?!? We were all in awe at the airport meeting sweet Kaylene. There were 8 of our ChinaMoms waiting to meet them when they arrived along with Kristi and John's families.

They had a wonderful trip to China and said they could have spent a little more time there. Afterward a few of us went out to eat at Applebees and enjoyed each other's company and of course, talked about Kaylene!

I can't wait to get over there and play with her!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I posted this twice, I accidently clicked on the wrong entry. I wanted to comment on the newest post so you see it.

Hi. I found your blog through googling my own name, actually. Well, I was a little bored. :) I just want to say that you are such a strong woman for going through this process. I don't know if I would be able to do it...I'm so impatient as is. Well, God Bless and Have a very blessed 2007!

Blessings, Sarah E. Cook