Wednesday, January 31, 2007

13+ Months Waiting

Will it ever end? I sure hope so!
On Jan 29th, we hit the 13 month waiting mark. Can you believe it? I've been having a hard time lately realizing that it's actually going to happen and it could be in the next 6-8 months!!

I am so ready to see our baby's face! Steve and I have really been enjoying seeing pictures of and visiting with Kaylene and seeing pictures of Emma Grace. We're getting closer to Sarah each day and I think it's beginning to set in for both of us!s

We got 2 convertible carseats from a member of the local Families with Children from China. How wonderful! We are very thankful to Elizabeth for this grateful donation!!

2 comments:

comingaroundagain said...

The waiting (for referral) is absolutely going to end - and in less than 8 months (I can just feel it)! ;-)

You are getting so very close!!

Alyson and Ford said...

The wait has been very long. We are LID in January so will have our referral about two months after you.
Thanks for visiting our blog; we added your blog link on ours.

Alyson